Vacker Africa is one of the largest supplier of electrical equipment in African continent. Some of the electrical equipment we supply are heaters, air coolers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, etc. Our electrical heaters are gaining popularity in countries like Morocco, Cameroon, Congo, Djibouti, Zimbabwe, Kenya, South Africa Chad, Angola, Niger, Nigeria and Ghana.
Types of Electrical Heaters
We are one of the largest stocker of electrical heaters in Africa. We have stocks of heaters that include hundreds of models to match our customer’s requirements. Electrical heaters produce heat energy by converting electrical energy into heat energy with the help of a heating coil. We supply our heaters from one of the best manufacturer of the world such as Trotec, Germany. Manufactured with the best German technology our products are reliable, durable and reasonably priced.
Some of the models of our electrical heaters are discussed below:
TDS-R series of Electrical Space Heaters
Some features of this model are as follows:
- Highly energy efficient.
- No requirement of ventilation.
- Auto functioning system
- Light and portable
- Suitable for halls, rooms, warehouses etc.
Model TDS 120R
Its features are as follows:
- Biggest model in the TDS-R series.
- Output - 30 KW
- Maximum temperature increase – 136 degree Celsius
- Maximum air volume produced – 1900 cubic meter
- 43.3 ampere current, 3phase, 50 Hz, 400 V
- Sound produced – 61 decibels
- Easy to transfer from one place to another
- Comes with overheating protecting system
Model TDS 19 E
Some of the features of the models are as follows:
- Suitable for larger projects such as industries, construction site etc.
- Min. operation range – 45 degree Celsius
- Max. Operation range – 45 degree Celsius
- Sound produced – 49 decibels maximum
- Very light but powerful
- 13 ampere current, 230 V, 50 Hz
Model TDS 50 E
- Maximum output – 9 KW
- Max. air capacity – 845 cubic meter
- Maximum increase in temperature – 150 degree Celsius
- 13 ampere current, 400 V, 50 Hz
- Weight – 10 kg
- Maximum sound produced – 55 decibels